Kelley A. Joseph is a family law attorney currently accepting clients in Plantation, Florida, and the surrounding area.
After graduating from high school, Kelley A. Joseph enrolled in the University of South Florida. She graduated from this institution with a bachelor’s degree in 1991. Kelley Joseph went on to study law at Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center, where she earned a Juris Doctor in 1994. Since her graduation from law school, Kelley Joseph has also completed Family Law Guardian Ad Litem training through the Office of State Courts, as well as a parenting coordination program.
During law school, Kelley A. Joseph worked as a law clerk for the firm of Bruno DiGiulian & Associates, P.A. and the Law Offices of Roberta G. Stanley, P.A. After graduating from law school and obtaining her license to practice law in Florida, Kelley A. Joseph accepted a position as a family law attorney at the firm of Zimmerman Joseph & Bayne, P.A. She remained in this position until 2011, when she founded the Law Offices of Kelley A. Joseph, P.A.
Kelley A. Joseph is an active member of the following associations:
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section
- National Association of Professional Women
- Broward County Women Lawyers’ Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Broward County Matrimonial Lawyers Association
- Legal Aid Society
- Defense Research Institute
Kelley A. Joseph focuses her practice on the following types of cases:
- Divorce – Whether your divorce is uncontested or involves a lengthy legal battle, Kelley Joseph can help you complete the process as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Child Custody – Florida law determines custody arrangements based on the best interests of the children. Kelley Joseph will help you build a strong argument in order to maximize your chances of getting the custody arrangement you desire.
- Prenuptial Agreement – A strong prenuptial agreement drafted by Kelley Joseph ensures that you and your future spouse don’t have to worry about the safety of your pre-marital assets in the event of divorce.
- Family Law – Kelley Joseph can also handle other family law issues, including adoption, paternity and child support.